- 1:30pm- Arrive at Our Table's on-farm grocery to grab a kombucha from the tap
- 2:00pm- Learn about our pollinator friends and participate in our first on-farm honey harvest (kombucha in hand to keep you cool)
- 3:00pm- Head back into the on-farm grocery to pick up dinner. Get all the fixings for a big salad from the produce case and pick out your entree from many options made fresh in the farm kitchen, and pair with a bottle of wine from the tap. Dinner: done and done!
- 3:30pm- Get a garnish for your table, like a bouquet of organic flowers from the field right outside the on-farm grocery
- 3:40pm- Head home and enjoy!
And there's so much fresh, local, organic produce to choose from this weekend!
Carmona red lettuce
Samantha red lettuce
From our friends at Gathering Together Farm:
BABY PEARL ONIONS
FIRST OF SEASON CUCUMBERS
As always, lots of delicious meals and snacks from the OTC kitchen!